These are SO good! I've made them for several occasions recently and they've been a big hit - Taken from September 2009 Family Circle magazine
14 whole graham cracker boards, crushed (2 1/4 cup crumbs) I put them in a gallon ziploc bag and go over them with a rolling pin to crush
3 tablespoons sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, melted
6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
3/4 cup cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
1 1/4 cups sugar
1 cup all purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 jar (7.5 ounces) marshmallow cream (about 1 1/2 cups) I've only found a 7 oz jar and it's worked fine
2 tablespoons milk
1 cup Hershey's mini chocolate Kisses
3 whole graham cracker boards, broken up
1. Crust: Combine cracker crumbs, sugar, salt and butter in a bowl until evenly moistened. Transfer to a 13x9x2-inch baking pan; press evenly into bottom. Refrigerate 1 hour until set.
2. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Brownie: Combine chocolate and butter in a glass bowl. Heat in microwave on HIGH until chocolate and butter are melted, about 1 minute. Stir mixture until smooth.
4. Beat eggs and sugar in a large bowl until blended. While beating, gradually add chocolate mixture to egg mixture; beat until smooth.
5. Stir in flour and salt. Add vanilla. Pour evenly over crust.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until center is set.
7. Topping: While brownie layer is baking, whisk marshmallow cream a;nd milk in a small bowl until well blended and smooth. Remove brownie from oven; cover with marshmallow topping. Spread or tilt pan to level topping and completely cover brownie layer.
8. Sprinkle mini Kisses evenly over marshmallow. Scatter crumbled graham crackers over the top.
9. Bake at 350 degrees for 3 more minutes or until chocolate Kisses are glossy and marshmallow topping is set. Let cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars; remove from pan.